Thursday, December 28, 2017

Ferrycris/Carlos Pueblo

Ferrycris/Carlos Pueblo

Ferrycris works at Java Café and Atrium Bar is quite new waitress yet very pretty
, lovely, and hardworking that I admire her very much. It is almost at the end of
my journal for the Southern Caribbean route. After one waiting time for
photograph opportunity, for the kind of uniform and less busy for her job, I had
taken several shots and my Canon flashed. A gentleman and his wife smiled and
said they wanted to adopted her as their daughter as well and I hurried to ask
her back. She smiled and said their names politely. She has been attracted by
many passengers such as myself to see her around.

One day, I was around the Atrium Square for nothing and ran into Mark and Barb
, my in-law through our mutual adopted daughter Arnie at Le Bistro on Deck 6. I
proudly introduced her, my daughter, to them, as the parents-in-law relationship.
They smiled and indicated that she had been their niece already. It took a moment
for me to figure it out our new relationship, from in-law to siblings.

Another sea day afternoon, I was wondering to the Atrium, that’s the main street of
the ship, I ran into my Brazilian daughter Raphaela of the Trade wind tax free store.
Raphaela was selling jewelry next to the square and chatting with the Magnum’s
pianist senior Carlos, both spoke the same language, he was from Portugal. Ferrycris
was there due to her territory and dropped by and said hello. I introduced two
daughters for their sister-ship. He was surprised and indicated that Ferrycris was his
sister that took another moment for me to realize that I got a son, don’t you agree
with me? No wonder the pianist always granted my two request for Arnie at the bar
for two pieces, Ballade por Adeline and it’s time to say goodbye.

One night almost at the end of the cruise, I dropped by the Atrium bar  and took
some pictures for her and her colleague. They, the bartenders, jacked her up behind
the counter and she was so shy and smiled and I got that shot for my album. I have
had so much good memory with this bar. I used to stand on the balcony of the Blue
Lagoon Restaurant to watch Liorio, a bartenders’ boss lady, to train and test a new
bartender for certification below. Since Cristina, my first daughter, was on injury
leave and asked her to be my eldest daughter on board and she gladly accepted;
however, she left for vacation on the same day I embark. I missed several of the

staff waiter and waitress, Angie and Roy of Indonesia, Andrea of Romania.

No comments: