Friday, December 15, 2017

Three beautiful daughters in restaurants on board/Carlos Pueblo

Three beautiful daughters in restaurants on board/Carlos Pueblo
Three of the eight daughters whom I have adopted during my cross Atlantic
trip with Jade a month before are Arnie of the Le Bistro, a French restaurant
hostess; Divine of Alizar hostess, and Michelle at La Cucina waitress, an Italian
restaurant and also in charge of morning coffee at Deck 12 Garden Café. All of
them come from Manila, Philippine and all are beautiful and charming. Jade
put their best staff in the front of service with exceptional appearance, best
manners, and professional attitude in the serving industry, number one.

When I got on board this time and was cruising on decks anxiously to report
my presence to my daughters, both Arnie and Divine were receiving passengers
inside Jasmine Restaurant for some purposes. I popped in and they were surprised
happily. Le Bristo is right below the Jasmine while Alizar is not far away all on Deck 6
mid-ship. All of the restaurant staff comes to help the Garden Café during the breakfast
hours. There is a Magum’s Bar next to Le Bistro with a performing pianist, Senior Carlos
of Portugal. I asked him to play two pieces, Ballade pour Adeline and later, It’s time to
say goodbye three times during 10 days. He complied with pleasure and announced
Arnie’s full first name in Spanish of such request and she stepped forward and bowed.
It reminded me my good memory of Cristina, my first darling daughter’s bow at the
Balcony of the Blue Lagoon Restaurant to Senior Taylor of Vail, Colorado, the pianist.
She attracts another passenger parents, Barb and Mark of Toronto, Canada; therefore,
we become parents-in-law. This fine couples also related to my other daughter, Ferrycris
of beautiful bar waitress at Java Café. They are uncle/aunt and niece relationship, so
we are brother and sister- in- law in that scense.

Divine is working at the Alizar as hostess. She invited me to dine at this complimentary
Restaurant then I ran into another story to describe. Sitting next to me was Louisa of
Toronto, Canada as well, a solo passenger. She was not happy with the foods at Jade in
Compare with the Spirit of the European route and went to complain to the foods director
about it and she explained it to me and I agreed with her because I was with Epic on both
Mediterranean and Cross Atlantic routes and the difference was the foods budget. I said to
her that Jade was my homestead and I was offended when she complained. Because I have
been a Platinum member for quite some time and the ship offers two free meals at fee based
restaurants. I invited her for two steak dinners, one at the Cagney’s on Deck 13 mid-ship and
the second one on La Cucina Deck 12 afterward. She accepted both of the invitations. I believed
on the first one, she changed her mind positively toward Jade and we solved the heavy burden of several restaurant managers, hostesses, and waiters.

And because of this episode, Michelle at the La Cucina was mad at me and gave me a dirty look
when I sat with Louisa on our second dinner date. She met Amy on last cruise when we adopted
her. Louisa brought a new bottle of champagne to replace my ruined one from the Sashimi plate.
Everyone was happy, the manager, la hija favoritas Karla, and the waiter because Louisa
was satisfied and I did say good night to Michelle. The next morning at the Café, obviously
someone explained to her about my endeavor, she smiled to me and said Daddy was drunk
last night. She is such a pretty and tall young lady with a same first name with our daughter
in Austin, Texas. She has another two Filipino passengers as her sisters on board; therefore,
both sisters and their husbands became my daughters and sons-in-law. They are nurses in
Miami area.


No comments: