Sunday, December 24, 2017

Farewell to 2017/Carlos Pueblo

Farewell to 2017/Carlos Pueblo

It is a Christmas Eve and a time to say goodbye to 2017. I just started my new
Life right after I returned home from the southern Caribbean cruise trip. Before
that, I was in my old life before 70 and now, would be a new life after 70. Things
are getting better and better, first I have been healthy for the entire year, second
pensions funds has been appreciated for the consecutive 8 years and I don’t ask
why, third I have made several trips worldwide that keeps me occupied. I am going
to report it to you and wish you all a very happy holidays.

Because of the first two conditions that are satisfied makes the third condition
possible. I have made 5 majors cruise trips since the beginning of the years with Amy
or not, Hawaii in January, South America East in March, Bermuda in May, Cross Atlantic
from Southampton in September, Southern Caribbean in November. I have felt so much
better off after those trips and thanks to the cruise liner, the workers on board especially
my 45 plus adopted daughters from all over the world of their beauty, kindness, and hard
working, of course, I must also mention my in laws and future son-in-laws. The cruise has
made me feel that money can purchase my happiness at this stage of my life. I am going to
my next cruise right after the year in early January to the Eastern Caribbean with Dawn and
fly to Japan in March and return in April in time for another cross Atlantic to Europe if I can
get the ticket, one of the three, to Southampton on Jade then I’ll return to Scotland, to
Barcelona on Epic then I’ll go to Amsterdam, to Rome on Star then I’ll cross northern Italy
to the Alps. If I can’t get the ticket, I’ll try again in the fall, fly to Europe and hop a ship back
to the U.S.

Airplane tickets have been purchased for our Japan land trip in March next year. Amy is
working on where she likes to visit and I think that I basically like to witness the phenomenon
of cherry blossoms, hanami in Japanese for the duration of three weeks.

Throughout the entire year while I am at home, I go to sleep early at night after watching
Youtube for my favorite songs repeatedly every night and wake up early in the morning
and work on blog composition in Hanji edition and English edition. Google informs me
that I have had more readers in English edition that make me puzzled. Every morning, I’ll
walk 2.2 miles to visit my pet dogs honey and sweetheart in the subdivision and Amy joins
me during the weekdays but not at the weekends. Dogs like the human being if they don’t
see me while they are waiting and expecting, they will mad at me especially after my
return from the trip. I also enjoy the design and maintenance of their frond yard garden

and lawn especially during the spring. 

No comments: