Wednesday, November 6, 2019

My apology/Carlos Pueblo

My apology/Carlos Pueblo

I have been wrongfully accused someone stole my new leather jacket at the La Guadia Airport baggage handling room and I must apology for my rudeness. Yesterday, Amy discovered the jacket which she put into the front door closet instead of my regular bath closet where I only use for my old suits, overcoats, and dress shirts, etc.

The airliner rejects my claim automatically and the case is closed upon my report during the weekend. However, I must apology to my world wide readers and my adopted daughters when I send the notice of missing jacket on my blog and photos to them. The airliner has no fault with my mistake and it was Amy's. That was a late night arriving at home and I left the luggage at the garage over night and she took the contents out for the laundry and proper closets.

I decide to left my sanction for not making any more travelling in order to save money and avoid the bad taste of this false alarm and one other incident which I have not mentioned during my recent trip. Please forgive me.

No comments: