Saturday, November 23, 2019

Learning how to use an i-phone/Carlos Pueblo

Learning how to use an i-phone/Carlos Pueblo

Yesterday, I took my i-phone to visit a Cricket store for a help to set up the Yahoo connection which I liked to have in order to disregard a notebook computer on my trip to New Zealand. What I like to have is to use the small i-phone to check on the internet if I may during the trip such as send an e-mail back home, read the Yahoo news, Market Watch, and You Tube etc. I did have a hard time to get Yahoo connection on the new i-phone for several reasons, first I didn't know how, second I forgot to bring the i-clud user's name and password to another help, third my son Arthur's complaint download Yahoo for this phone is too slow. Those are frustrating. I see all the rest of the world of people are engaging i-phone everywhere and every time.

The staff at the second Cricket store is not that busy; therefore, he has time to work on my download process. After almost a give up of non-response of my password on the i-phone, he tries my e-mail account on his desk top and it works; therefore, he keeps on working on my i-phone and gets it done. He shows me to use Safari to get on the internet which reminds me those time of visiting the Apple's store around the world to use their desk top computers to send an e-mail. Now, they all provide small i-phone at the stores. Safari is not used for Microsoft system or IBM system, is the Apple system.

He teaches me to use the camera to take the internet purchase bar code and auto save at the i-phone and later show the picture to the gate person's bar code machine in lieu of the paper receipt. It is what I have been so behind in my travelling. I also need to know how to check the map on i-phone. It is my problem that I use the traditional way by asking street people for help and they always stop and check on their i-phone.

It will be nice if I can learn how to use the i-phone to write my blog. You see that there is plenty of time on the cruise. By so, I shall be able to keep my routine every day, to walk in the morning, to write my blog, and to watch You Tube to keep myself occupied. I should go to visit the Cricket store and ask him to help me how to get on the Microsoft language set up and word pad, etc.

No comments: