Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Back on cruising 2019/Carlos Pueblo

Back on cruising 2019/Carlos Pueblo

Yesterday morning, I purchased another back to back cruise trip and back on cruising. It will be for a trip to New Zealand in December, 2019, a month before our Asian trip in 2020. I find out that the cruise traveling  is very important in my senior life. I can write my journal about my trip and it also plays a major role of my daily life.

There are three days after two days at the sea, we are going to stay wondering on three narrow bays between cliffs called sound, fiord or fjord, Milford, Doubtful, and Dusky. I do have some experience in Alaska as well as Chile. I shall see if I can catch some good photos with my Pentax and a tripod.

I admired my junior high school teacher, the late Professor Hou who went to his graduate study in Economic at the University  of Sydney on an Australian Government scholarship with his entire family in 1961. He wrote back to me often to describe how rich the new nation was. In Taiwan at that time, people gathered dry branches or leaves for fuel purposes while in Australia, people burned the entire forest for the land of cultivation. I like to take some photos of that famous University on the break of my flights in and out of Sydney, Australia.

I see the flight itinerary that I shall have about 8 hours break at Honolulu, Hawaii. I shall go out of the airport to visit my tennis friends at Waikiki park, visiting Marukami Noodle Restaurant, and even take a bus cross Oahu Island to visit a fruits stand owner and the Matsumoto sweet red bean icy in the Sunset Beach.

No comments: