Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Pelosi has cut down a pig head/Carlos Pueblo

 

Pelosi has cut down a pig head/Carlos Pueblo

Steve is one of my senior tennis partners. He asks me how Biden and democrats will fill up justices in the US Supreme Court. I was shy and unprepared to that question, yet I denied the important of the Court decision in previous US history. I believe that the President is much more important that the Court. I say November 10 is a test of the Court for the Obamacare of 2010. Twenty millions will be in the stake of losing their insurance coverage. The Court is in 6-3 in favor to overrule the law. After our tennis meet, he said goodbye and to see me to fill the court on Saturday. Before arriving home, I have already had some answers of his case. This is what I tell Amy who is also very concerned with the election this year and she asks me to write it down to show the proof of what I say before November 3, 2020.

The court will decide the Obamacare on November 10, 2020. If Biden is the next President and the Court decides that it is indeed violate the US Constitution, I believe that Biden does say that he will bring in a new Biden care to save and enlarge the enrollment of twenty millions. It will also cover those states option out of the Obamacare. It is on today’s news headline. It is still just an issue nothing to do with the fill of the Court.

The abortion law of Roe V. Wade is a major concern of Steve and his fellow Christians fundamentalist and they reject Biden and democrats outright completely. They want to take this 6-3 advantage at the Court now to overrule it. I think at that time, Biden with both Pelosi and Schumer’s help in the House and the Senate, will fill up the number of the Court to 12 in order to make an even of 6-6. Trump can do it so Biden can do the same in his new term as the US President.

I am so proud of my new finding and mention to my fellow Democrat Arthur. He says according to his Bible study, he would be sacrificed as the elder son of the family. Abortion is just a renaissance of the Bible, a teaching from God, the almighty. The definition of a human being can be tracked to the conceded as the Christians insist.

Pelosi has cut down a pig head and Trump doesn't even know he is bleeding.

No comments: