Tuesday, October 27, 2020

The adorable family/Carlos Pueblo

 

The adorable family/Carlos Pueblo

Recently, I have joined our old college classmates to discuss Lo’s families at Puli, Taiwan. They are well established yet not political distinguished. One of their daughter -in-laws is Christiana who is one of our class mates. My dad used to mention Lo Wan-ge as the first chairman of a famous Taiwanese after the War. Christiana tells me if she knows her husband and I are friends, she would invite us to their old houses at the downtown Puli in our 2008 visit. I was from a very humble family when I was in Taiwan. My mom used to define the adorable family to us and encourage us to have our future own families that way. Her standard was not as high as the Los, yet with plenty foods to eat, to own a house to live, and to live without the financial difficulty, etc.

That is the main reasons why I have a strong desire to immigrate to the United States. I have been working hard to achieve that level. I live in a subdivision of regular American middle class families and they are all adorable. Many of them have second houses at the rivers front or large ranches. Most of the properties are inherited from their parents or ancestors like we are going to pass our house to Arthur in the future. My middle class status has been built by my frugal nature and the best environment I can obtain in my life.

We were invited to visit a house on Briar Rose drive in 2018 and I wrote about it. It is like a small palace inside and the front garden is the yard of the month and I am very impressed. This morning, Kathy and I walked by Linda’s house and went through the constructing drive way to see her finished patio and a new swimming pool on the backyard. It is such a wonderful design that you can cook on the patio with a fancy kitchen. I tell Kathy who owns a 700 acres ranch in west Texas that Linda’s husband also has inherited a ranch in the state of Oregon on a lakeside. America is a peaceful nation that citizens can pass on their achievement to the next generation on and on.

I don’t ask too much and I am very satisfied so far. The dream of my childhood is coming true to me.

 

 

No comments: