Friday, October 9, 2020

The early voting day in Texas/Carlos Pueblo

 

The early voting day in Texas/Carlos Pueblo

There are more than two weeks in Texas to cast your vote for 2020 election. It is also a way to cast your absentee vote by mail or by drop box. All by all is to encourage citizen to vote. We are going to vote on the first day, October 13, 2020, at 7:00 am at the Tracy Gee Community Center. We are determined to move on our life and forget about the last four years of the Trump Administration.

We know that our votes don’t count very much because we live in a Republican State, Texas; however, you never know that our votes may flip the State to the Democrat. Two years ago, we did elect a Democrat to the House in our district. I read the poll that we’re 2.70% shy to flip the State to Democrat this year. This is perhaps the year and we cast our votes on time.

I am doing alright for my life. I am glad that I love the politic and believe that governments can help the unfit people in the society. Of course, I mean that the government to provide a fair living environment for the poor to be survival. I mean the government would help not should help the poor. Let them to have the opportunity to struggle up their poor classes. I believe that I have made it to that dream to be a middle class person with my own house to live, own vehicle to drive, own money to live till the end of my time.

I believe that the United States has been great ever since the independent revolution. The U.S. has been second to none in the world of nations. No need to make the U.S. great again.

 

No comments: