Monday, October 5, 2020

Ending my summer swimming/Carlos Pueblo

 

Ending my summer swimming/Carlos Pueblo

Houston summer is gone and I have to end my summer swimming. It is the first time that I feel the heat way is shorter in Texas because of the water temperature in the pool. Now, I must find another exercise to fill up my morning.

I begin to do some yard works by trimming bushes. It is like to get my yard a haircut. I am getting better and better in the handy job at home. I can also do some cooking by watching some lessons on the You Tube.

I am back to my Spanish textbook now and I like to extend my Spanish conversation with my neighbor senora every day more than the typical greeting. I want to surprise her with some sentences. I also like to get back to my self-study Japanese and enjoy Japanese songs. An old classmate sent us a song, the moon over a ruined castle, and brought back my good memory of my learning Japanese language.

It is much comfortable to walk late in the morning due to less of the heat way. We still maintain five tennis meets in a week. The old man tennis is like playing the shadow boxing, not that hard yet plenty of sweating. I am still monitoring the cruise opportunity to get on board of the ship.

We are going to the early vote on the 13th of October to get it done early in the morning at 7:00 am sharp.

 

No comments: