Thursday, March 14, 2019

Individual Contribution to the world/Carlos Pueblo


Individual Contribution to the world/Carlos Pueblo

A Korean Japanese movie on You Tube which was seen by me touched
me greatly after a scenery that a depressed son of the family jumped
to a river to commit suicide. He was living in a very stressful environment
with his parents and three elders sisters during a time after the War. He
was far behind at his private school and was bullied all the time in his
class. At the moment his father found that his failing report couldn’t make
to the next grade, he decided to kill himself. I feel very sad and unfortunate
that his parents can’t come to his rescue. There is a famous paragraph on
a famous poem in China by a famous poet Tai-bai Lee in Tang Dynasty and
the meaning is that all things in their being are good for something. There is
always something which we can do as a meaningful person after we are born
to this world. The school system is not perfect and doing well at school doesn’t
mean anything of the future success in the society.

I always had a question in my mind ever since my son Arthur was born. He
had had tremendous difficulty at the beginning of his life in the first 6 years.
He relied on a tube inserted to his lung for respiration until a successful operation
on the third time to strengthen his wind pipe. I don’t blame him for not working
hard at school or in the society after school. He didn’t do well at schools yet he
had a college degree. We work together for his financial needs in the future and
is very successful. We like to protect him and make sure that he is not alone to
face the challenge of the world. He helps me very much in computer technology.
I believe that he is on a right track to the future and his life will never be miserable.

I always think that I have the responsibility to help my children to help them to live
in a good life. They come to this world because of us and we must help them to get
by. There is no age limit at all and it is forever. Our daughter is a normal child without
the health issue and the rest of school performance problem and I can only say that
she is lucky. My philosophy is very simple, to a goal of financial independence and
money can solve almost 80% of our suffering. You can argue with me for all your life,
yet we must face it and prepare to solve it as early as possible.

I also see some videos of the American poverty, i.e. people are sleeping on the parking
lots of Wal-Mart, political agenda such as healthcare for all, college free, and minimum
wage, etc. They are all money issues. I don’t expect that we can wait until the government
to get them done, we must do them by ourselves first. There is always a usage of our life
after our birth to this world.





No comments: