Thursday, March 28, 2019

Leisure living 2019/Carlos Pueblo


Leisure living 2019/Carlos Pueblo

Amy is out on a trip and I am suddenly in charge of everything at home.
Neighbors across the street came to chat with me while I was sweeping the
falling pollen from trees, oaks and sweet gum, out of the pedestrian path
and the street. They are ugly and I must clean it often. Neighbors are planning
to beautify their front gardens in the spring and we just start a beautiful day
weather before a hot summer. There were three pairs of dogs with their owners
passing by to interrupt our chatting.

I am still on my morning walk routine to meet my pets friends. Loosed Forest
jumped toward passing Hendrick and alerted Chuck, the owner while I was
talking with Christine, the owner of Forest. I yelled and ran toward him and
persuaded him back. Chuck complained that Forest shouldn’t be out without
a leash. Chance and his brother Dashel kept a dirty tennis ball on each mouth
when I passed by to greet me. I need to provide them some more clean used
tennis balls when I come back from Los Angeles.

Michelle sent me some photos of her peach fruits on the tree. We are not quite
sure if they are ready to be pick up before I go out again in late April. I can only
go to Austin to do her yard a weekend before I take off.

I have sent my text to the Spanish teacher for my excuse for not attending the
class and get her text back. I need to check one or two words to be sure. I’ll tell
Japanese Sensei this morning after class at our coffee break. These two language
classes have occupied some of my leisure living. I am going to take my Spanish
final while passing through those Spanish speaking ports on my way to LA.

Tuesday night, we had had a very good tennis up to two full sets and four games
because Captain Steiner was feeling good physically. He is approaching 80 and
the rest of us are in our 70’s. Good exercises can help me sleep well at night, of
course, I take napes during the day often.

I’ll be back to cruise menu again the day after tomorrow. Al, my college time
Classmate, will meet me at the port of San Pedro, Los Angeles for our mini
class reunion. I also invite Ron, another classmate, and all their family members
for a nice lunch before I set for LAX at that evening.   



No comments: