Sunday, March 10, 2019

A response to Ms. Ding-mei Liu/Carlos Pueblo


A response to Ms. Ding-mei Liu/Carlos Pueblo

Dear Ding-mei,

Thanks for your frequent request to connect with me on Linkedin account
on the internet. I must apologize for not responding to you because that I
have not used the account ever since my first usage of the platform and I
have no longer remember my password. We can correspond with each
other on e-mail which you do have my address.

I did watch your interview with Dr. Ko during his 2014 Taipei Mayoral
Campaign and that was a good program. I have been a fan of Dr. Ko and
I firmly believe that his loyalty to Taiwan and his workaholic habit on his
Job as the Capital City Mayor. Your interview was excellent and I was very
Impressed.

I still have remembered you ever since your visit of Houston a long time
before. I am very impressed of your struggle and conquering the difficulty
in your youth and coming out ahead in your meaningful life. I am with you
and you are my role model.

I am scheduling myself very much among my continuing study of languages,
traveling, and writing at my retirement life. You can visit my blog site at
jienhua.blogspot.com and give me some comments. You are welcome to
discuss with me for the subject which I write on my blog. Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Jien-hua Chuang
Houston, Texas
USA

No comments: