Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Passing through the Panama Canal/Carlos Pueblo


Passing through the Panama Canal/Carlos Pueblo

Finally, I have my first opportunity of passing through the Panama Canal
and will be in the weekend. I text my Spanish teacher for my regret of missing
her class on Saturday yet I am going to take my Spanish final among those
Spanish speaking ports which I am passing by. I also inform Rhea of my coming
to the Star to see her; however, she is on vacation in Manila and is not going
back to the Star but the Bliss. I double check it that my ship is the Bliss not the
Star after all. I shall miss her, she will get on the ship when I disembark in Los
Angeles on the same day.

I am going to send my e-mail to some of my daughters on board to say hello
and I may see them again on the ship as often as the cruise liner to transfer
their job assignment. Just 9 days after I come back home and a quick trip to
Austin, Texas to do my house chore for Michelle, I am taking off again to
England for 4 weeks. I ask Justin, my cruise agent to monitor the Spirit at
Rome for a back to back to avoid some difficulty of land travel. I am getting
Old to do such hardship.

I miss you all and hope to see you again.

No comments: