Monday, March 18, 2019

Magic money 2019/Carlos Pueblo


Magic money 2019/Carlos Pueblo

During our lunch with our Japanese language Sensei and his wife, I attempted
to explain that I had a skill to make money from paper or in Chinese, touching
a stone to become gold. I have said that at home all the time in Taiwanese
language, bien jie, bien is closed to  change in English and jie is money. Nobody
understand; therefore, I think it over, magic money. I can have a magic to get
money, get something from nothing, a Taoist philosophy. I do explain all the
time what that magic is, the saving capital in investment. After saving, retirement
plans investment, and longtime duration, the magic money is falling from the sky.

When we save that means we are frugal; therefore, we save money from our income.
IRS helps us to defer tax obligation till our retirement, 59 1/2 years old or 70 1/2 for
Mandatory minimum distribution while IRS comes in to tax its share. Of course, IRS
is another silent share holder of our retirement funds and the government can make
magic money as well and it is called revenue. It is a way of managing our money as
well as for the Government to be operated.

I feel rich myself because I don’t have money issue in my senior life. It is because that
I can be satisfied with a little which is also another rich point in life. Social security fund
is also another magic money which is become a major source of my senior income. It
has been to our expectation throughout our earned income era. We all understand the
preparation of the magic work, yet many of us ignore it. Magicians learn and practice
before they can perform the magic in front of the audience. I see some magicians can
raise human body several feet above the ground, it is called illusion, another kind of
magic. One day when I passed by the Charles Bridge in Plague, Czech Republic, I saw
a man sit in the air three feet above another man sit below on the ground for hours. They
expected to make some magic money for their performance.

It is very interesting to talk about money and it is an art of our life. Most of the established
who are in the benefit of saving investment can make magic money because the money
makes money for them. In financial industry, we define it as the financial planning or my
common word magic money making.  

No comments: