Sunday, March 3, 2019

Car key lost and found/Carlos Pueblo


Car key lost and found/Carlos Pueblo

Busy Saturday morning, I was on my second schedule at the community
center for my Spanish class. I was glad to come in early before the office
opening at 8:30 am because of drizzling and the match was canceled. I
went inside to the reception room for some reading before the class and
a couple of ladies came later sit by me. I believed that they were in an
English lesson; therefore, I decided to leave. I believed that my car key
was slipped away from my sport pant pocket. I went to the class, brief
ping pong and was ready to take off home. There was only the house key
left on the right side of pocket and the left was only for my wallet. I was in
panic and decided to go inside to follow my tracks of the morning. I asked
the center staff if there was a key found. He asked me what kind of car and
my answer was matched with the lost key found. I escaped one unnecessary
issue.

I blame it for my aging problem and of course, my negligent for not be careful.
I combine the house and car key chain together plus a new library key card to
become a big chain to become an insurance to avoid the same scenery of
awkward situation. When I try to mention someone or something now, I sometimes
need to have a pause till my memory comes back to me. It may take a few moments
and usually I shall ask to change the subject and the interruption might lose
the momentum forever. It is sad.

People tell me that older men remember well for the past and easily forget the
current stuff and advise me to keep on using our brain regularly like we exercises
ourselves to avoid the rate of decay. I find that is interesting to learn foreign
languages even though the progress is limited. I only like to read and speak in case
of needs. I drive more often not like the previous years when I limited myself at
home. I’ll run into issues like old car maintenance, key lost, and unfamiliar with
the schedule of libraries and community center, etc. At least I am back to move
around in the community and I am happy.

No comments: