Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Congressional hearing of Donald Trump/Carlos Pueblo


Congressional hearing of Donald Trump/Carlos Pueblo

Finally, the Democrats control the House and congressional hearing
of Donald Trump begins. First, the judicial committee requests
documents from 81 persons and identities to provide documents of
interest related to suspected unlawful activities such as the obstruction
of justice, abuse of power, and corruption cases, etc. Television
commentators even describe as a RICO case to bring down Trump.
The RICO law is designed to rule the mafia, Racketeer Influence and
Corrupt Organization Act. The suspected boss man is the current President
of the United States. We can feel the separation of powers and the rule
of law in this country.

I have enjoyed watching the television commentator’s theory and logic to
discuss the matters for more than two years. I call it as a political lesson of
the U.S. and makes me understand better for this nation. Trump can not
function as a normal President to lead the nation any longer. He will be
very busy to defend himself to the ultimate innocent as the cases may be.
There are more and more inside breaking news of illegal activity appeared
on the watch of the media. It is fortunate for the nation to have him occupied
something else instead of doing something stupid to affecting the nation. I
don’t believe that he can do anything, if there is any in his mind for the time
being, except worrying about his legal defense.

The new congressional hearing will be lasting for a long time and there will be
a new election. Some media has advocated his successful re-election in 2020
and I wonder if there is a justice in the U.S. I am just a bystander on the sideline
and I can only cast my vote in a Republican State and I know my vote doesn’t
count much. I don’t mind at all yet I do see many Democrats jumping in to the
race for the presidency in 2020 and I see some agenda for the healthcare for
all like expanding Medicare gradually by the expansion of Medicaid and lower
the attending age to 55 before the Healthcare for all target. I may not see the
harvest in my life time yet at least I do see some politicians advocate it.

No comments: