Monday, February 25, 2019

A syllable senior living/Carlos Pueblo


A syllable senior living/Carlos Pueblo

The retirement facility of my old tennis captain occasionally sends me
Its brochure to solicit business. Mr. Steiner is about 7 years of my senior
with some health issues yet still plays tennis for about a set. The retirement
facility is provided domestic help and a nurse on site with physicians at near
by facility. It is very costly and therefore, I don’t need it. I have had a senior
living syllable like a piece of music and I feel like living in a paradise. I have
Arthur to stay with us that I can closely monitoring his well been and no
surprise.

Every morning, I take a leisure walk of about two hours in the subdivision to
visit my pet dogs neighbor. Forest on Chevy Chase and Lily( a cat);  Chance
and Dassel ( two dog brothers) on Stoneford; Cody, Scot and Ottis, Luke, and
Sky on Briarrose. Their owners allow them to come out behind the gates of
driveways to wait for my coming and after listening to my sweet talk they go
back inside. Most of my dog friends will stop at far distance and insisting to
wait for my petting. I can also chat with their owners, a group loving people
because that most of the dogs are rescued.

I try to keep my tennis exercises weekly with a new team nearby. Captain
Berneke will arrange my schedule at an early round in order to allow me to
attend my beginner’s Spanish class. I also attend a beginner’s Japanese class.
The more I study on both languages, the better I feel and desire to visit Japan
and Spanish speaking countries.

I am still writing on my blog almost every day. I feel that my senior life is occupied
with joy. I watch a lot of programs on You Tube including politics, piano pieces,
old movies, and one Chinese rural life collection, etc. I help Amy doing a beef soup
noodle cooking for Arthur when she attends church service on Sunday.

I went back to two community activities last Saturday and people thought that I
had moved out of Houston. I found out that I lost my manners to associate with
my old acquaintance and forgot to keep my patient. I am looking forward to having
my income tax filed and a trip to England in late April.  

No comments: