Friday, July 1, 2016

My elder Canadian German sister Eleanor/Carlos Pueblo

My elder Canadian German sister Eleanor/Carlos Pueblo
Embarking day of the trip, I ran into Pastor Co and his wife talking with
Eleanor and husband Sidney, a Canadian German couple from Toronto.
I approached to the table to say hi and could not resist joining fare
discussion. Both couples were advanced cruise travelers and could not
believe the price which I quoted it to them. I preached to Eleanor my
principle, wait till the last minute; stay inside cabin; no purchase of land
excursion and finally purchase deposit to get rebate. The next day the
Garden Café presented small roast whole pigs, Eleanor volunteered helping
me to get my second pig head; therefore, we became very closed. Eating
a roasted pig head is near disgusting to westerners yet very amusing. The
couple advised me take a city bus touring Miami downtown and I had had
a very good impression of the city and Cuban Americans. I joined them at
the Café for meal and discussing of our traveling and one day, we both
agreed to become adopted sister and brother. Eleanor is 76 like my elder
sister Mary at Huwei hometown in Taiwan.

Eleanor pays attention to U.S. Presidential Election and has resented the
amount of speaker’s fee which Hillary Clinton has gathered throughout the
years. I have  been prepared thoroughly at home kitchen table with my
son Arthur, a sternness supporter of Bernie Sander. I brought up Hillary’s
wisdom for not divorcing Bill Clinton by keeping him around to avoid let
such tiger going back to the jungles. I mentioned the historical White Water
controversy to show her weakness. Sidney remembers that the major
character, Susan McDougal, went to jail for Bill. Later, I explained the same
story to a Dutch couple and her sister who  had had the same doubt of Hillary.
I took the legend of Monkey King story as example, Hillary is the monk while
Bill is the monkey king. She understood very well because she was in Buddhist
Faith. I told Eleanor to blame the Canadian businessman for the attempt of
setting the relationship with U.S. politician such as Keystone pipeline.

One day, I passed by the swimming pools on Deck 12 and ran into Eleanor
who was in the pool for quite some time. She invited me join her. I was not
accustomed to such cold water and wanted to quit. She ordered me to the hop
top next to the pool because there was a blonde with a huge breast which I should
not miss. The girl was from Ukraine had a boyish companion beside her. I had had
a small chat with her and went right back to the pool to report to Eleanor. Because
of the slender and tall figure with such big size of breast, may be 44, Eleanor told
that previously a swimming Chinese lady suspected those were enlargement. I
admitted that my both hands were too small and could not cover them even if
I had had the opportunity. She asked me to go back again and I reported to her
thereafter. The boy companion left the hot top and an old and huge man joined us
and pushed me sit next to Datalina, the pretty blonde. This old man were very busy
with both eyes hooked to the huge figure while I had had no shade to cover my
intention. Eleanor left the pool with a story to tell all the friends on the ship.

I am silly and stupid in real life. I mentioned my story of three propose on the ship
to her. It was a joke; however, I thought that those were real. After I described
the age and money issue of one propose, Eleanor as a tender sister advised me
request the pianist to play Lynn Anderson’s I never promise you a rose garden.
Senor Taylor, the performing artist on the Atrium, had played several times during
the duration of the trip and more love hits.

One day at the breakfast, my daughter Christina was on duty at the Café. I asked
her to come to meet her German aunt, Eleanor the elder sister of mine. They knew
each other on the previous itinerary. Eleanor explained to Christina that after the
War, her parents was so poor and could not support her and Carlos’s father in
Taiwan was so generous to take her as adopted child. I lost my story to Germany
to be adopted since then.




No comments: