Monday, July 4, 2016

Continue education on sex/Carlos Pueblo

Continue education on sex/Carlos Pueblo

There were three Malaysia Chinese on the rip with me, all fluent in Mandarin
Chinese yet two of them preferred spoken Cantonese. One of them, Ah Sheng,
was good at sexual procedure and offered us a class of sex continue education.
What his emphasis is really the pre-sex foreplay, like the procedure of Clinton
and Lewinsky and more. As he pointed it out that most mistake of the married
couple was the ignorance of such process to help the real sex intercourse. I totally
agree even though I do not openly write about it due to my strictly Confucian
doctrine. I did ask him several times for the secret remedy of food habit to prolong
sexual life as he knew that I had been fading away. He did claim that he run into
an expert in his late 80 and still could perform sexual activity. His response was very
simple and sometimes made no logical sense, regular exercises, eating onions,
pair of eggs etc. Asking for the reason of a pair? He said to help both testicles and I
knew  that he was making fun of me.

In the society, no matter of the time present or past, male with extra money always
like to have an affair, extra sexual relationship with some other women, of course,
while they were able. I notice that at the generation of parents , many men had
had concubines. First of all, you must be physical and financial able to practice it.  Modern
law prohibits such practice yet it is still very popular all over the world. What my
understanding is that the marriage life, especially sex, is inadequate and human nature.
All of us are aware the terminology sugar daddy existed in the world nowadays.

I ran into a young Chinese girl in Barcelona and had a very good conversation.  I
brought her back to Sheraton Four Points Hotel to meet the other three. Ms. Yu is
very open minded and liberal with no reservation. We had to send Ah Sheng, our
sex professor, to converse with her. She has been in Europe, mainly France and
England for 10 years. Both of them agree with the foreplay and the importance of
sexual relationship with the other partner. Young man in the modern day society
can enjoy free sex all over the world.

I have been from the old school even though I have thought of it yet the consequence
after sex is still very much in my mind, i.e., pregnancy, marriage which can be one at
the same time, children and their school education, especially a special need one etc.
Those are the restriction of free thought existed in most of people’s mind. Free or not
free is all in fantasy.




No comments: