Monday, July 18, 2016

16 days on Atlantic Ocean/Carlos Pueblo

16 days on Atlantic Ocean/Carlos Pueblo

Cruise travel is very unique in compare with land travel domestic or foreign
country travel. It is very worthwhile to make a trip on cruise if you just want
to feel a taste of some travel experience of a new place. If you are as frugal
as I am, you can have a travel companion to share an inside room with you,
you have time, and you can wait until last minute to make the decision. I would
compare with both kinds of traveling in room and board, transportation , and
convenience.

The rule of thumb for the cost of traveling per day is US$100 which is a conclusion.
In order to keep this range, we must be very patient to wait until last minute to
purchase the ticket, this will benefit both party you and the cruise company
because you help to fill up the ship. With the quality of the inside room, the basic
on the ship, I would say at least US$30, 3 meals is US$50, and the balance US$20
cover the rest including tax, port fee, transportation, and amusement program etc.

What do I eat on the ship every day? I have had more than three meals a day while
in European cities, I have to struggle to make three meals within that budget US$50.
a small crescent and a cup of coffee costs 5 Euros. I can have variety of foods to choose
at the café all you can eat with dessert ice cream to be follow up. At night, after the
piano bar show, we would go to an all days restaurant to have snack such as buffalo
wings, fish and chip, even a cheese burger etc. At the beginning of my cruise experience,
I was a vegetarian without any difficulty and now , I would still prefer fruits and vegetable
on my diet. I must confess that I do have had roast pig head twice lately.

Many senior have enjoyed cruise travel because of convenience, no hassle on everything.
Some rich folks even purchase owner suites to stay or lease to rich renters. I am not in
such category yet; however, with careful planning, you can travel on cruise for many times
and far away and finally during the cruise to cruise period, you can go some land trip to
make up the regret which you have not seen places in details.



No comments: