Saturday, July 23, 2016

Monstserrat is strange to me.











Dear Sir,
I was stopped at a station to board a light rail train to
the top of Montserrat because the staff members told me
to buy another ticket yet I thought that I had already purchased
a Trans Montserrat for 29.50 Euros in order to complete my
journey. I had presented my receipt to two of your lady employees
for help. They all indicated that I had to purchase another ticket
to go up, then I decided to go down to Pl.Espayna where I made the 
purchase. Montserrart is strange to me.

A male employee told me that was it because I presented a MTA
subway ticket to station employee at the station up to the foot of
Montsserrat and that was it, ya esta. Those two employees could not
recognize the different type of pass from Autoritat del Transport 
Metropolita and TransMontserrat, they are two different companies
don't you think? How can I get up to the TransMontserrat rain to the 
top with a ATM pass? It must be that I am confused with so many
system in this foreign city. If she would kindly tell me that was a wrong
ticket when I show her the 29.5 Euro receipt, I would check the right
ticket on my other hand next to the ATM ticket, then I can finish my
going up trip.

I formerly register my complaint to you for such unfair treatment to a
foreign customer. I paid my due and failed to provide the proper ticket
therefore I was rejected for one part of the service. I am also going to
file a proper complaint to Citi Master card to get that portion of service
fee refund it to me.

Sincerely yours,

Jien Hua Chuang
Comerc 329968523
TPV 00022299439
Tran 00005 A0000000041010
Aut 187930
Op 025789 





No comments: