Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Good deed with no size/Carlos Pueblo

Good deed with no size/Carlos Pueblo

The way which I simplify Buddhism as understanding the nature of our life
, deal with such hardship, and make good out of it. Good deed with no
size means do not ignore small good deed toward while frequent minor
bad deed in our life. There are at least 8 hardships in our life, birth, aging,
sickness, death, could not reach and get it, departure of friends, hatred
gathering, imbalance of physical sensation. I missed the hardship of hatred
gathering while I was presenting to Peter and our group, a Dutch family,
and my elder German sister Eleanor and her husband Sid. All of them were
very polite to listen to me. Buddha tells us that we don’t really need to
know those hardships in details but chanting the sutra in order to make a
peace in our mind, then eventually we are going to the Western Extreme
Happiness Paradise.

In order to reach these basic understandings, you can get it by listenng
to someone who knows, Sravaka-Yanam or Disciple Vehicle; you can
get it through reading the writing of someone who knows, Buddha-Yanam;
or you can get it by Doing good deed with no size, Bodhisattva Vehicle.
In Buddhism, the vehicle is amphibious can send you to the Paradise.
Disciple and Buddha yanam is Hinayana, small vehicle while Bodhisttva
Yanam is Mahayana, big vehicle. Buddhism is a philosophy and that is it.

When I was at young age, my father, a devoted Buddhist, taught me
Buddhism. I did not understand very much yet it had been in my mind.
Professor Liu of Cebu, Philippine, taught me the 8 hardship and was my
Vakayana master, later he was a head monk of a temple in Singapore.
I read a book called Jesus and Buddha are brothers by a famous Vietnamese
Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh. He defines a meaningful life and I absolutely
Agree.

Since then, I attempt to do good deed with no size difference. I am going to
accumulate graduate to the level Bodhisattva, to take the Great vehicle
eventually and I believe one day I shall and we all will reach to the Paradise.
That means we don’t go through the reincarnation and suffer again for the

Human hardships. 

No comments: