Monday, October 4, 2021

Sleep through the night/Carlos Pueblo

 Sleep through the night/Carlos Pueblo

Ever since I have had the diabetes, I rarely can sleep through the night without a toilet break. It has been a change nowadays and I credit it to my regularly exercises in the morning. This is what my understanding that the morning exercises exhaust my excess sugar in the blood and release the heavy burden of my kidney to gather water from my body to expel the sugar flowing through by urination. Too much urination shall affect my kidney's function and shall be shown on a blood test. This is why my physician wants to see me again for an additional physical within three months and I believe that I have eaten too much watermelon in the summer.

A night before, I went to sleep at 8:15 pm and woke up at 5:15 am on the next morning with a grand total of 9 hours without a toilet break. It has been occurred lately and I am so proud of myself. I really am believing that I live in a paradise. I select what I want to live my own way. I organize a large group of tennis lovers to play tennis every morning and I swim every day except on Monday when the pool is closed for maintenance. I don't watch television, don't read newspaper, don't answer telephone calls. I cook my own meals and prepare pan cakes for Arthur for his breakfast and a beef noodle on Sunday afternoon. I mow the yard every Monday. That's it, ya esta.

I am in exile in my paradise. The other day, Singapore Air informs me their promotion fare from JFK to Frankfurt for $599 a round trip. I thought of it and put all the Pandemic into consideration. I shall pass it. I live more comfortable at home that I can sometime sleep through the night.

No comments: