Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Saving with the stock market/Carlos Pueblo

 Saving with the stock market/Carlos Pueblo

This year's year end rally has begun at the mid of October to be rid of the fall back. I am back to watch the stock future to be happy at the start of a day. Saving with the stock market is my only choice, a successful one in my life. It has helped me to live through my depressed un-employed days since 2001. During these 20 plus years, the U.S. stock market has maintained upward except briefly downward in 2008-2009. We know the reason and the Fed moves in quickly to correct and make up the discrepancy. We are all very lucky.

We also are lucky because we are at the computer and internet revolution age. There are so much development in the computer world. We can only rely on the experts to select stocks for our investment such as the mutual fund for instance. My mutual funds investment are doing better than my limited individual investment. I feel that the gain from my retirement funds is better in average during my working years. I know that it isn't so rosy in the history of the stock market yet I can't find anything better than this.

The whole world has been facing the Wuhan Corona Virus Pandemic for two years and I see the depressing news in the stock market. I don't know why the market is up; however, I have no complaint as long as the market is upward. I am still paying attention to my investment and tax strategy. I am still living in a frugal life. Saving with the stock market makes me very happy.

No comments: