Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Live in a frugal life/Carlos Pueblo

 Live in a frugal life/Carlos Pueblo

We do our budget planning must pay attention to live in a frugal life. It is not difficult only if we believe it. We read and hear all the time that people are struggling to live on in a depressed era, too much debt and income imbalance, etc. It happens to us as well as to all level of governments and all kinds of nation.

First, we must work to keep a job to earn income. I admit that I haven't worked full heartedly after 2001 yet I have attempted several times to come back to work. I haven't declared that I am retired. At least that I have strictly enforced my frugal living in order to save money. The retired systems in the United States do help me to make it.

Ignore the media reports of the luxury spending of the rich and famous. Be yourself. I don't admire un-necessary spending in my life and I don't care what you think of me. I like to have money to pay back loans from banks or I don't even go to borrow the money to spend.

Once we reach the step of a frugal living, we have less stress in our daily life such as money issue. We eat more smartly and do more exercises regularly to keep a good health and live longer. Live longer to maximum our money saved. We can give our money left over to our children. It shall help some for our relationship with our be loved children. It is a meaningful life to live on. 

No comments: