Friday, October 1, 2021

Enjoying the community center facility/Carlos Pueblo

 Enjoying the community center facility/Carlos Pueblo

There is also a community center nearby ours even larger in size which is accommodated to our tennis courts need. Other than the tennis, there is a a small soccer field and swimming pools and playgrounds in between. We use tennis courts every day and I promote the group; therefore, I sit down sometimes for people to play according to their tennis skills. Once I find parents are waiting outside of the gate, I always volunteer to open the gate for them to enter the facility and begin to enjoy the facility. I like little kids and their parents to take advantage the nice facility. People are using the out door facility to have birthday parties or to use the playground to play with some other kids. If kids come by the court and watching us play, I would ask the parent's permission to give them used balls. If I have had grandchildren, I would be now taking them the junior tennis tour in Texas.

There are three groups of kids playing in the summer, one is here to swim in the summer, the second group is for parents with their own kids to play among their aged group, and the third group is for the nannies taking care of little bit younger kids to play separately. I love them all. American kids are like dolls and very lovely. Blonde kids are always with lovely blue eyes. If there is a non stop crying, I believe that the kid is sleepy or hungry that my bribe of used tennis balls won't work.

Singapore Air sends out a promotion to fly from JFK to Frankfurt and I think of it. I have to fly from here to NYC, taking another flight to and from Frankfurt to Athens, then board on a cruise ship for a week. I have to go through all the pandemic procedure to prove and test and the worst is to leave home with my routine life with the community center.

No comments: