Sunday, October 10, 2021

Manage my senior life/Carlos Pueblo

 Manage my senior life/Carlos Pueblo

It is very interesting to manage my senior life that I have had a similar schedule every day for nearly two years. At the beginning, I had had the morning walk before my tennis, then I extended a summer swimming after the tennis. Now, the fall weather is here and I walk on the grass lawn on the back of the recreation center and take time to play tennis and enjoy the fall breeze and the comfortable south Texas weather.

I go to sleep early at night and due to my morning exercises, some time I can sleep through the night without the toilet break which means very good of my bladder or my blood sugar is normal and my kidneys don't have to gather all body water to get rid off my sugar comes to kidneys. I have credited it to my exercises. I have put up the most of my effort to make it come true.

I make simple hot cakes for Arthur and myself as the breakfast before I take off to tennis courts. I also cook my own vegetable bawl food for my dinner. I have been free of everything between noon and eight o'clock at night. Of course, I take additional naps in between.

I don't think that I worry about my chronicle disease the diabetes. It is because that I exercise intensively that I can control body without the insulin injection. I believe that my heart beat is strong also because of my exercises. Not that many people can do so much exercises.

I am in self isolation or self exile. I don't mind that people don't call me because I am used to be lonely. Recently, I find my old love of pet dogs in the neighborhood. I can skip some early tennis and let some of my players who need to leave first to play early and I can come back from walking on the soccer field to play later.

I have enough retirement fund to support my frugal life style. I can compare various costs to make my senior life schedule. I believe that I have saved money during the last two pandemic years. Now, I have some concerns to see if it is worth for me to go out to the cruise while I can enjoy myself just stay at home with my regular senior life schedule.

No comments: