Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Visiting Europe for three months/Carlos Pueblo


Visiting Europe for three months/Carlos Pueblo

I am taking off tomorrow for Manchester, England and wondering around
Europe for about 3 months. Originally, I plan to catch a cruise ship returning
to Miami, Florida; however, the ship is full; therefore, I must try again at the
beginning of October from Copenhagen to New York City, if not, I shall try
again with two ships at the beginning of November from two European ports
back to Florida. I shall attempt one more route after arriving to the U.S. with
one of the ship which I hop on back across the Atlantic. I’ll have plenty of
time to visit some nations which I have missed before.

I’ll go back again to Europe next spring, thanks to the reasonable airfare from
the same airliner. I do have another alternative if I miss all cruises, I’ll fly back
directly to Boston to catch a cruise to San Juan, Porto Rico in November.

No comments: