Monday, August 6, 2018

Everyday writing/Carlos Pueblo


Everyday writing/Carlos Pueblo

Writing for my blogsite has been my hobby for years. I chatted with my son Arthur
yesterday morning about my blog on Google and Tumblr, 2,700 pieces on one
while the later with about 2,000. Google provides me with some statistic such as
daily readers, nations from, and the reading numbers on each piece since 2008.
I ask him how it could be possible that I have had Italy as the most read nation on
my blog, U.S., Russia, South Korea, Ukraine, etc. followed. Taiwan is  current out
of the top five on statistic and I am puzzled. I have added my English edition after
the recommendation from my daughters on the ships for them to read my
experience on cruise trips.

Arthur indicates that my readers are those who search a certain word such as a
name of a city which I have written. They like to seek some information not
necessary the entire article; therefore, there is no comment left for me to respond.
In order to get frequent comments from those readers, I must respond to them and
Read somebody else blog and leave a comment. It is a social activity on internet.

By monitoring my blogsite, I can feel the preference of my readers such as places
where I have visited, kinds of daily activity attracted, i.e. pet dogs relationship,
personal memories of certain former teachers, etc. He is right that readers do the
search on the names of interested and come to my site.

I have been influence by a great Chinese writer of history, Shi Ma-chien and one
of his letter to a friend in danger of a death penalty by the Emperor. I have read this
piece so many times and during my life time. He says that he likes to hide his writing
into a deep famous mountain, or a famous temple, for passing them to the future
generation of readers to enjoy. He did hide the most famous the Story of History at
that time some 2,200 years ago for more than 100 years to avoid the threat of death
penalty from the same Emperor. Confucius was known to Chinese civilization by his
writing and so was the classical Chinese literature. I am of course not that great as
him, yet I did follow him to hide in some way to the blog similar to the famous
mountain which he mentions.



No comments: