Saturday, April 28, 2018

Returning to Tennis/Carlos Pueblo


Returning to Tennis/Carlos Pueblo
After Hurricane Harvey, I have lost my regular tennis exercises for 8 months. It is
one of the two routine in my regular life and I miss it very much. I like to play double
with a partner against another team on the court. During the game, I would have the
exercises to help me getting to sleep better at night. My physicians always encourage  
for such routine; however, tennis is waning nowadays due to various reasons.

I picked up tennis when I was at junior high school, on and off for some time until my
middle age. I joined two tennis games weekly, Tuesday night and Saturday morning,
and a league match two seasons of a year until interrupted due to Hurricane damaged
courts. Most of my tennis bodies either move out or quit before the interruption of
courts and people recommend me play golf yet I can’t hit straight and hate to take a
lesson.

I intensify my travel, going out on cruises and land trips to foreign countries and
marching on the old towns and parks, etc. I still like to have a local tennis exercises
which is needed to my time and my old body. I feel that I still can play for another
5 years and after that, I am adding additional 5 years and I shall be satisfied.

No comments: