Friday, April 6, 2018

Visiting Japan in 2018/Carlos Pueblo


Visiting Japan in 2018/Carlos Pueblo

Before my trip to Japan, I did finished my Kanji edition of the trip; however, I
was in a hurry and missed my English edition. Tonight, I shall make it up for
the idea of such trip plan in compare with a series of writing of the real trip
which we just have finished today.

I managed to get a pair of round trip tickets from Houston to Tokyo via Calgary
, Canada with a third discount from a credit bonus. First, we would stay in Tokyo
for three nights at a small Jimbocho inn to meet two of my Japanese friends for
dinners at a Small Shuraku Restaurant which I had had a good experience on my
previous trip. I like to let Amy to have a real taste of Japanese seafood, Shushi and
Sashimi raw fish rolls and raw fishes to make up her miss of such on the cruise. I
Planned to make some visit to some nearby famous Tokyo scenery, the Emperor’s
Palace, Ginza, Akihabara, the Hachico Statue of Shibuya Station, etc.

After Tokyo, we would take Shinkansen high speed rail to Osaka for 4 nights. During
the visit, at least I would take her to visit Kitashinchi and Osakajo, one day to visit
Himeiji Castle, one day in Hiroshima.

After Osaka, we would go southwest to Kumamoto for 5 nights. During the time, we
Would visit Kumamoto Castle, Kagoshima City, and Hakata/Fukuoka, if possible, we
would try a fourth town, Nagasaki or Shimonoseki.

Then we would go back to Shinkansen to reach Matsumoto via Shizuoka near the
famous Fujisan Mountain. At Matsumoto, we would visit the famous Castle; therefore,
she would complete the famous three castles of the National Treasures of Japan. I
planned to take her to visit nearby Nagano and Karuizawa if possible.

After Matsumoto, we would go north to taste the newly open Hokkaido Shinkansen
to Shin Hakodate via Aomori on the northern tip of Honshu Island. We would stay 3
nights at Hokodate and I attempted to visit Sapporo and a park for the red head cranes.
Then, we would rush back to Narita before the expiration of 3 weeks Japan Rail Pass.  

No comments: