Friday, June 26, 2015

Last minute cruise deal/Carlos Pueblo

Last minute cruise deal/Carlos Pueblo
I continue asking direction towards the harbor of Barcelona. I reached to
Columbus Square. His statue is facing the Mediterranean, very tall to the
sky. I checked  the history that he took his journey from three of the south
western ports in Andalusia, Palos de la Frontera, Cadiz, and Sanlucar, not
from Barcelona. Three sea ports are still existed and all becomes tourist
town. I am going to visit one of the largest cities, Malaga, at Andalusia next
stop after Barcelona. I took an exclusive bus to the cruise terminal and the
staff advised me to check with a travel agency for my last minute cruise
deal; therefore, I took that bus back to Columbus Square. There were even
more tourists on the Square including some Chinese. A travel agency is
located next to a super market down stair at a large shopping center.

There are 8 staff in the agency including a manager. Everyone is busy with
customers. There were two ladies kindly chatting with me while waiting.
They were planning to visit Quebec, Canada. They do have relatives in
Montreal City. I explained what I desired a last minute deal for the cruise
with a particular cruise liner. The agent checked on the screen for two dates,
the 17th and 24th. I did not like the rate for 17th; therefore she encouraged
me look at the 24th. Finally, I agreed to the 24th which was a week behind
Miss Connie of Hawaii. I did not consider another ship of 12 days trip ended
at Venice, Italy because the long distance from Barcelona.

This is a 7 days five ports tour on the Mediterranean, Naples, Civitavecchia,
Livorno, Cannes, and Palma. I am a solo traveler, of course, is more expensive
than the unit fare of a couple, yet last minute deal can be competitive in
compare with the airfare, train fare, food cost in Spain, Italy, and France. The
cruise room is much comfortable than the hostel plus nightly entertainment.
I also want to make up my scarify of cutting three meals to two every day in
Europe land by eating 4 or 5 meals at the sea a day.





1 comment:

Micheal Alexander said...

Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Last Minute Cruise Deals