Friday, February 4, 2022

Arthur is positive on the Covic-19/Carlos Pueblo

 Arthur is positive on the Covic-19/Carlos Pueblo

My son Arthur tests positive on the Covic-19, Chinese Wuhan Corona Virus, today. Amy notices that he loses some appetite recently, i.e. not eating my pan cake in the morning and not finishes evening bowl of fruits, etc. He said that two days ago, there was a fever. I was sent to a drug store  nearby to get test kits. I have to pay first and claim the cost from my Medicare and I don't mind it at all. On my way, I have purchased 12 boxes of chocolates in time of the Valentine.

It is identical to the one kit which we used in Costa Rica hotel in order to return to Houston. Amy read the manual step by step with her i-phone ready. Once the sample was gathered, she dipped the cotton head into a small jar of solution and asked me to hold it still. She would squeeze the mixture solution into a thermostat like meter intake box. The drops would follow the paper trail to the top according to a capillary principle. Her i-phone is shown the 15 minutes waiting time. He is positive. 

He called his employer to take five days off, actually is about three less than the regular weekend. Amy and I cancel our two weeks schedule and we are officially under two weeks quarantine. We take the virus seriously that we wear mask when we're out and all of us have three shots of vaccine. Now we know more about this disease that it can be cured naturally because that there is no effective medicine.

The Chinese Wuhan Corona Virus has been a pandemic for more than two years. We try very hard to avoid it yet it is very difficult. I am glad that at least the U.S. Federal Government is doing its best to fight this disease. We all receive three vaccine shots as soon as possible and we're going to have free masks as well as free test kits. The prevention has become routine that the thread is still on, more than a million death and I forget the number of infected. I believe that Amy's i-phone will report Arthur's test to the Central Disease Control Bureau.

No comments: