Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Watching Taiwanese Political shows on the You Tube/Carlos Pueblo

 Watching Taiwanese Political shows on the You Tube/Carlos Pueblo

Watching Taiwanese Political shows on the You Tube is one of my main activity daily after the morning tennis, naps, reading, and writing, etc. I enjoy the politic and current history especially among several nations in the world, i.e. Taiwan, China, Japan, U.S., as well as many European nations. It is my hobby. I am a Taiwanese under Chinese education; therefore, I am good at Chinese language better than my adopted English language and I am sorry that Chinese language products are way behind than English. It is because of the censorship and the authoritarian political systems in China as well as Taiwan before 1997 at least under Chinese Chiang Kai-sek's rule. Taiwan has come to today from a long way. The democratic system in Taiwan has blossomed and Taiwan has become a prosper nation both economically and politically under the rule of law. I am so happy to witness the fall of the Chinese Nationalists regime and the rise of the current incumbent Taiwanese regime, the Democratic Progressive Party which I have watched from their opposition role before the 90's. I am also very happy that another native political party is going to force the KMT, or the Chinese Nationalists, out of the political main stream in Taiwan.

This new political party, the Taiwan People's Party, is formed by a group of political interested people under the leadership of the Mayor of Taipei, Dr. Wen-jer Ko. Ko's eight year term will be end this November and his party will nominate a candidate to run his position and this is why it is getting very interesting on the You Tube. I am very proud of my knowledge of Ko and his party and I predict the success of his party in the year end elections.

There are many nations in the world like Taiwan which is from the old colonial era. I believe that Taiwan is one of the few comes out ahead of time, such as a democracy and prosperous in the economic. There are many reasons why I am so proud of it and interested in it because that I am a Taiwanese and similarly I am very successful as an immigrant to the U.S. Taiwanese including me all have good educations and inherit hard working mother nature and certainly under a reasonable political system will be prevail.

Taiwan is under the threat of Chinese invasion. Chinese like to use the military force to annex Taiwan. It is why Taiwanese political subjects are so interesting such as the ways Taiwanese manage their life under Chinese threat and find a life to live in such stressful environment.

No comments: