Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Leaders/Carlos Pueblo

 Leaders/Carlos Pueblo

In Tennis courts, bodies call me the leader because I am the one organize tennis meets every day. I manage balls which we play supplied by generous partners. I call o play a day before and early  before the day break hour to make sure the court is dry to be played. I am a leader who have my responsibility to maintain our daily tennis. This way to call for a person is quite popular in Chinese language nowadays. Chinese call Xi as the leader who leads China while Putin is the leader who leads Russia. Both leaders like to invade foreign nations for the time being, China to invade Taiwan while Russia to invade Ukraine. Are both invasions, wars, the job responsibilities of leaders Xi and Putin? I don't think so neither do all the reason minds of the world.

I love the history and I know very well that no leaders can last forever. Putin can play games on Russian politic yet he is getting old and he can't stay as Russian Leader forever, the same apply to Chinese Xi. Xi is fighting for his leader for life now and seemed to be in trouble. Both Putin and Xi like to distract the attention away from their domestic problem by wars to their neighbors. There are no absolute powers in the world that can dominate everything including the nuclear bombs both Russia and China have had. Wars can destroy almost everything, life and matter. We must avoid the war. 

It is sad that leaders don't appreciate the history. Putin and Xi are both too young to appreciate the lesson of WWII. They believe that wars can solve what they desire to have. Recently I just finish reading a book about how the U.S. prepared to use atomic bomb on Japan. Japanese Emperor didn't take the opportunity to surrender before the bomb dropped. It is similar to both Putin and Xi don't take advise from the rest of the world not to create wars if wars are not necessary. As a matter of fact, I don't believe wars are necessary.

I noticed two years ago there was tension in the South China Sea. I read he news on the You Tube  that Xi prohibited his man to fire the first shot to agitate the U.S. under that mad man Trump. I know that the peace is possible, yet after Trump, Chinese media is still talking about the war against Taiwan while Russian is going to invade Ukraine. The war is very nonsense indeed. Both Putin and Xi have had everything now except not aging gracefully.

No comments: