Monday, February 21, 2022

Michelle came home for a visit/Carlos Pueblo

 Michelle came home for a visit/Carlos Pueblo

The day before yesterday, my daughter Michelle came home for a short visit that she took both darling pet dogs home, installed i-phones chips for Amy and me, and helped us to prepare living trusts as well as the medical power attorney.

She up dates her i-phone regularly due to her work and interest. Amy gets the first one, I get Amy's, and Arthur gets mine. There are two steps to comply while changing the phone, first, there is an existing chip to be transferred and then a down load of record to be transferred from the old one to the new one. It took a while for her to prepare for Amy's before I could wait for my turn. She prepared my living trust based on hers. I understand the need of a living trust to avoid the probate to save time and fee. We took this to up date our old will. She did my phone overnight. Arthur got my old Apple phone up stair and installed by himself. Now, we all have Apple i-phones. Arthur and I use seldom every day because we are very lonely while I use Line to communicate with my tennis activities.

I agree that we have our own living trust to replace our old wills. It is nice to let Michelle know what are going on and let her be our executor on our living trusts. Now, I even prepare my own medical power attorney with her reading through and approving. I think that I can go any time without any regret. Everything is in good order.

I can't deny that I shall miss both dogs. We're going to sit on them again in April. They love to walk with my; however, they are both very strong and pulling me hard is not good for my left knee. I can't no longer to have a march to slow them down because she won't allow due to dogs physical condition. It is fine with me that I am getting very old.

I temporarily lost my Line connection, or got lock down due to many failure of verifications to identify myself. Finally she helped me to remove my old Line and set up a new one; therefore, I can continue to be a leader of our tennis groups to call on tennis or call off tennis in case of the rain.

No comments: