Monday, February 7, 2022

My four days quarantine at home/Carlos Pueblo

 My four days quarantine at home/Carlos Pueblo

My son Arthur tested positive on Covic-19, also called Chinese Wuhan Corona Virus; therefore, we all exercise self quarantine at home. He stays inside his room and once in a while comes down to ask something. Amy delivers his food up stair and I bring down bowls and plate. I wear my mask all the time. Even in lock down myself, I have been out twice and am going out to play tennis again tomorrow.

I went out to inform my favorite pet dog Forest and his owner Kathy my visit before Arthur's positive test and at the same trip I went to the drug store again to cash a $7 coupon point actually was $2 cash. I went out again yesterday evening to Sugar Land to pick up three Taiwanese lunch boxes gifts from Amy's church. I am getting more aggressive and I am going to play tennis again tomorrow.

We evaluate Arthur's condition which is very mild in compare with his previous condition in sick. He has three shots and that is the reason. I asked him when he was infected. He didn't know. Amy says the difference is the mask we wear. N-95 is 90% effective, regular mask that he wears is 60% effective, while the cloth mask I wear is about 20% effective. The good thing is that I stay away from people. I have been some kind of self quarantine for the last two years.

Yesterday, I did go out to walk and I was hungry after three blocks back and forth. Before tennis routine, I could walk 11 blocks back and forth for more than two and a half hours. It must be my age and a little bit poor physical condition. I am a year older than last year.

No comments: