Tuesday, February 22, 2022

The used i-phone/Carlos Pueblo

 The used i-phone/Carlos Pueblo

In our family, we we cycle used vehicles and used i-phones to maxima their longevity and therefore, to save money. It is a good habit for not waste everything. Nichelle came home to bring back two darling pet dogs whom we have sit for 12 days while they were away and back. She also bring her used April i-phone for Amy and changed the chip. This would make some chain reaction as I would inherit Amy's and Arthur would take mine and got rid of his most basic function hand phone which his employer would text him for working schedule. Arthur and I are not frequent phone callers. We are basically longsome men. Most people call me for soliciting business that I can tell from the caller identification number.

I-phone has been a revolutionary invention for the telephone business. We're allowed to keep our old phone numbers; therefore, people can call on us whatever they are used to, either get to Amy on our old home number or get to me on my old office phone number. Both are our i-phone numbers now.

Michelle's job is required to up date her i-phone as soon as April has a new and sophisticated product; therefore, she would give her current one to Amy. Amy is needed for her busy circle of friends, phone calls or lines group. She is not as lonely as Arthur and I; therefore, an advanced i-phone is fully utilized. We pay about $30 a month for each i-phone and it works very well. The most phone function which I currently use is the Line to communicate among my tennis groups to coordinate our playing schedule. People in need can leave a phone message if I am not available to answer the phone right away or text me, one of the i-phone function.

I am impressed that i-phone can verify tickets information that means we take a photo of our ticket and show the photo to the gate keeper and it works like a real paper ticket. It was why Michelle bought my first new April i-phone which I give it to Arthur recently. I am still not familiar with most of the function of that phone. I can use the calculator for instance yet I am not good as taking a photo on i-phone. I feel i-phone photo is better than my fancy Pentax camera.

People are using i-phones everywhere whenever they can stand and take a look of their phone. Most of the time I wonder what they are reading from the i-phone. Isn't it too small for them to read? it is for me.

No comments: