Friday, February 11, 2022

Arthur's recovered from the Covic-19/Carlos Pueblo

 Arthur's recovered from the Covic-19/Carlos Pueblo

After testing positive on Friday last week, my son Arthur is recovered from the Covic-19 and goes back to work this afternoon preciously off 5 business days as the CDC set guideline. He doesn't see the doctor just quarantined and rest at his room. Amy brings his food up stair on every meal. Occasionally I see his in the kitchen for some foods after midnight. Now we have had some experience about the infection of the corona virus infection and we're lucky that it is not that lethal as original description.

Of course, we follow the prevention guideline from the government and advice from the news. We have taken three shots of the vaccine accordingly. We wear mask all the time. Arthur is working at a public place with customers in a super market. We are glad that at least he holds on for two full years not been infected.

One explanation is that if we run into an infected person closely, the virus may penetrate to you no matter to your three shots or not., especially when you run into infected person who doesn't wears mask. N-95 mask is about 90% effective, regular mask which Arthur wears is 60%, while the home made cloth one even with double layers is only 20% effective rate. Therefore, I keep the distance.

Amy and I are safe this time without a scare because we are not signs of sickness. We follow the common sense and we refuse to go out if not necessary. The Chinese Wuhan corona virus pandemic is very inconvenient yet we get used to it. I don't miss my traveling nowadays and as a matter of the fact I save money. I learn how to deal with self quarantine at home and maintain my new daily routine.

No comments: