Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Rosedal of Buenos Aires/Carlos Pueblo

Rosedal of Buenos Aires/Carlos Pueblo

Rosedal is the city rose garden of Buenos Aires, Argentina and my favorite
place to visit in the world. The city has built and maintained such a beautiful
garden to show the world how charming of roses and how the city can present
it. It was a little bit different between my afternoon visit and the visit early in
the morning. I estimated the time that was equivalent in October in the U.S.
while my previous visit was equal in May weather of 2015, one in the fall and
one in the early summer. I read the description of Rosedal history posted at
the entrance, the garden was designed by an immigrant architect from Europe
at a peak time of Argentina at the beginning of 20th century. Various kinds of
design of gazebo or pavilion by the lake with swans and ducks, etc. and even with
a bridge over the water. Roses blooming were gorgeous and adorable.

After the digital camera has been popular, I can take as many as I like from the
garden, through front yard fence, or highway side for all roses. I can ask my son
Arthur upload the shots to my desk top computer for review. He can hook it up
with a regular screen of a television as Daniel, another youngster in D.C. host
family of cherry blossom, recommends. It is almost free and very environmental.
I can see the yellow roses to remind me how grateful I am to live in Texas.

Every time when I see beautiful roses, I always remember the famous song of
the last rose of summer by Thomas Moore. I learned the song when I was in a
musical class at high school. The music teacher was so found of this song and
requested it for the final of the semester. It has been in my mind and becomes
my life time interest. Roses blooming can be renewal only if we can keep them
on and take a good care of them and let them grow. We grow roses at home too
and also at our daughter Michelle’s yards, front and back.

I check on the song before my description of Rosedal and I find that there are
so many performing artist presenting this song posted on Youtube and most of
them are female like roses. I know roses may be fallen apart as Moore’s poem
indicated; however, the photos on my hard disk and their songs on Youtube last
forever. It is also proven that females are roses, beautiful and enduring.


No comments: