Sunday, May 31, 2020

New normal life after the Chinese Wuhan Novel Corona Virus/Carlos Pueblo

New normal life after the Chinese Wuhan Novel Corona Virus/Carlos Pueblo

It is too huge to imagine the damage of the Chinese Wuhan Novel Corona Virus at this moment. The impact of such pandemic makes us to consider how to face the new normal life after three months. We are still required to wear mask as well as keeping social distance. I have scheduled my daily routine by increasing the streets which I previously has covered. I do not dare to go on cruise trip like before and I don't spend any money until it is necessary. I believe that the inflation can't be avoid with so much U.S. dollars been printed.

I doesn't matter if the society is preferred or not, I have myself prepare to use the mask immediately when I need it. This means that I do carry my mask covering my mouth and can place that mask to cover my nose when I pass on smoking area for instance. You may think that I am stupid yet I protect you in every way I can.

The cruise liner has sent me e-mails twice a day to advertise its new schedule. The earliest schedule is in August and only seven of its fleet of 17 and other two luxury additions are available. I can't get my last minute bargain any longer. it is alright that I only have 4 deposit voucher left which I must use them within 4 years of my purchase. A new normal is that I must take a virus screen test within 72 hours of my taking off on an airplane with a written certificate.

Donald Trump is going to sanction and post high import tax on Chinese goods; therefore, I don't expect seeing inexpensive consumer goods any longer. I am too old and I can save very much just within my needs. I have received my $1,200 impact check and I have sent it back even more to pay IRS my quarterly income tax payment before I can stimulate the economic.

It is a good news that the stock market has recovered most of its loss in March this year. I don't know why and I don't have to know. It is possible that the investor knows the money is better sitting on the market better than in cash. You don't want to lend your money to the federal government. 

I don't take advantage of the cheap gasoline price due to my lack of driving, 300 miles or less in a year. I fuel my walking energy by the home making of pasta.  I am very frugal and I think that I have my priority to make my tax payment or other obligation during this difficult time.

No comments: