Friday, May 22, 2020

Good pet dogs friends/Carlos Pueblo

Good pet dogs friends/Carlos Pueblo

Due to this outbreak of the Chinese Wuhan Novel Corona Virus Pandemic, I have intensified my morning walk to cover 12 plus streets in the subdivision. One of the most exciting matter is to visit or accompany my pet dogs to walk. I shall add my comment about friendship in addition to what Confucius says about human friendship. He says there are three good friends, straight forward, says what he means, and well learned while there are three bad friends, not sincere yet all about face saving, talks to please you, and only sweet talk yet not real action. Pet dogs friendships have changed my attitude toward the other, or what I mean is my personality. It is huge.

I don't know what have been wrong with myself. I am self center, argumentative, and not easy to finish a conversation without regretful myself of what I have offended to the other; therefore, after so many years frustration myself, I have to retreat myself into my self to be in a self exile, only obtaining few routine daily. Making friends with pet dogs is one of the few. Dogs are friendly especially from a lovely family. Their friendships are very straight forward and they remember you as a friend. They will bark when I am passing by yet day dreaming to remind me that they are waiting. I always talk to them sweetly because that they are really adorable; therefore, there are always honey, sugar, sweetie, etc. coming out from my mouth. When they are walking with their owners, they find me and always insist to wait for me to say hi. I am really impressed of their sincerity.

One morning, I was visiting my favorite pet dog, Forest, who always stays behind the front door to watch dogs and their owners passing by. He sneaked by us and run to another incoming dog. We, the owner and myself, rushed toward the party to prevent any conflict. We tried to get him back home and he was not happy. He refused to take my treat for two days. He spitted it out to show his displeasure. Only after my two days apology, the good relationship of friendship resumes. Dogs have their opinions and very simple and straight forward.

A lady owner of the pet dog has pointed out what the dog's smile looks like. It takes time and experience to see it. The human friendship is more sophisticated and required more determination or become complicated.

No comments: