Saturday, May 2, 2020

Saturday tennis again/Carlos Pueblo

Saturday tennis again/Carlos Pueblo

Texas Governor releases the lock down order in the State on May first and we shall have our Saturday morning tennis again and Tuesday night tennis back also. It is a good news; however, I still am concerned the Chinese Wuhan Novel Corona Virus and I will have my home made mask available just in case. The mask can at least prevent my mouth get or spit out or in to prevent the risk of infection, secondly, I have an excuse not to save some drop shot from my opponent in order to avoid collision with my partner.

I shall make a little bit change of my morning walk schedule. I shall walk on section II first in the morning and come back home to carry the tennis racket and staff and walk out toward the tennis court which is about two streets distance. After tennis, I shall make up the rest of my morning walk routine. I shall see if I still have such physical condition. I always believe that the exercises is a good physical test to my heart condition.

Amy tells me that there are some dumplings left from last Saturday; therefore, I don't have time restraint to make new ones for Arthur's dinner. My Saturday afternoon chore is very relax, yet I shall add a new menu to make vegetable bun in addition to the original two menu, the onion bread and the steaming buns.

No comments: