Saturday, May 30, 2020

Saving the capital/Carlos Pueblo

Saving the capital/Carlos Pueblo

It has been out again for the problem of home economics that people have no saving in their household during the hard time like the Chinese Wuhan Novel Corona Virus Pandemic. People can't meet their daily payment and I am sure that governments can't help enough to solve the issue. Saving the capital is very essential for anyone attempts to be financial independent in his life. It is sounded like a boring subject yet proved very powerful. I am still very found of telling my own story to my readers to prove that is workable.

I saved a little bit of funds to buy the air plane ticket to study in the U.S. in 1975. As a matter of fact, the fund was only enough to reach to Honolulu, Hawaii. I did borrow some money from my relatives to make up the rest of the journey. Auburn University provided me a teaching assistant.ship for $375 a month and I began to save every month for two years. I always figure out the way to save after spending the necessary. I save the capital all the time. Then, I have accumulated a small amount of capital in my retirement funds both regular accounts and the Roth. I figure out that the U.S. Government is encouraging the citizen to save for the retirement via some deferred tax advantage. First to work as hard as you can and save as hard as you can, than the result will show. I have been out of a major contract of my insurance business since 2001 and still is without any of the stress in my life. 

I have helped both of my children to complete their college education. My daughter Michelle has been doing well and she knows very well of what she is doing. My son Arthur is a super market clerk with a minimum pay all the time. We plan a strategy for him to save the capital. We invite him to stay home with us free of charge. We encourage him to save majority of his income to his retirement plans such as the IRA and 401k. Now, his portfolio dividend income is approaching his annual income. Time is essential to save the capital and also very important to his happiness and self esteem. He will never have to worry about his payment because he has built up a saving habit in his young life.

During the pandemic lock down, I suddenly can't go anywhere for travel; therefore, I actually stop spending money on travel. Retirement funds are coming back to reach the previous level. I don't know the reason why yet I don't mind to see that. The long time saving capital is working very well.

No comments: