Monday, May 25, 2020

A relief of the left frozen shoulder/Carlos Pueblo

A relief of the left frozen shoulder/Carlos Pueblo

It has been taken term for me to experience the frozen shoulders and suddenly I have a relief of the left frozen shoulder recently. I credit it to my increasing dose of the morning walk. On the other day when I woke up in the morning, the pain of my left shoulder was gone. The only thing which I remembered was that I did swing some on my left shoulder while I was walking.

The frozen shoulder came to my attention some time ago. A continuous pain was occurred on my right shoulder. It is very popular in the community while we call it a 50 years old shoulder and actually is a kind of arthritis. I was advised to swing my infected shoulder mildly to release some pain and after several months the pain was gone. Because of my tennis, the right shoulder is doing better than the left after the attack. I thought my pain on the left would be existed for the rest of my life due to lack of use on the left shoulder. This is indeed a good news to me and I appreciate more of my morning walk habit.

A mild exercises in a day like such as the morning walk can really help my body to renew my old body's function. It is more like a physical examination every day. If I have had a heart issue, I can't complete the walk. I can tell if this long and slow walk is enjoyable or a hard task of my day and I like to avoid. If I am looking forward to the walk every morning, I think that I enjoy it. The relief of the shoulder pain is just a side benefit.

No comments: