Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Thinking of my trip to Europe late summer 2018/Carlos Pueblo


Thinking of my trip to Europe late summer 2018/Carlos Pueblo

After two months wait anxiously, I booked one way flight to Manchester, England
for an unplanned European trip which may last till November, 2018. I’ll explain
why it is unplanned. I’ll fly to Manchester from Houston on 08/29/2018 to see if
I can hop on a cruise tour of the North Sea on Jade for 14 days. If not possible, I’ll
be wondering around in England with a land trip everywhere. I’ll be near Southampton
at the end of this two week in order to attempt getting on Jade again for a British Isle
tour for additional 12 days. If I fail again, I’ll go across the sea to Ireland to continue
my 2nd Ireland visit into the countryside. My third attempt will be for the cross Atlantic
of Jade on 09/29/2018 onto Miami, Florida for 16 days. If it goes smoothly, I may try to
continue additional Caribbean tour with Jade before I go home to Houston.

Otherwise, I shall fly over to Frankfurt, Germany for a Central European land tour before
a wish to see Amsterdam, Netherlands. I shall visit Swiss, Austria, Italy, Hungary, Poland,
and the old Yugoslavia, etc. and during this period, I’ll be closely monitoring any Ships
going across Atlantic Ocean from Barcelona, Copenhagen, or Rome, etc. The last one
opportunity will be in early November, 2018. I’ll finally give up and return home early
from Frankfurt. This is my intention for an unplanned European trip.

I feel that there is still many foreign trips that I like to make. Each time when I return
home from a foreign trip, I am so exciting to write down my excitement to show my
readers all over the world and I know my time limit is approaching and I like to do
more. In the spring, I’ll do it again to cross Atlantic or I’ll visit again to Japan whichever
available to me. I shall take on Dawn to visit my daughters on board during the winter
time, may I expect further in 2019 at Tampa, Florida? Which is closer to Houston.

No comments: