Thursday, June 14, 2018

Pet dog Forest/Carlos Pueblo


Pet dog Forest/Carlos Pueblo

There is a pet dog Forest who is so adorable to Amy and me. Every morning, he
would wait patiently at the front door looking through the glass door to greet
us. He would remind his owner, Christine, that we’re coming and open the door
for us to pet him. Christine and John are retired from an oil company and adopted
this rescue dog less than two years. They have kept their front yard like a garden
with very nice lawn and flowering bed all year long. Christine also prepares foods
for squirrels, birds, and cats with various strays either hanging on the fence or
placing on the ground of their driveway. If we were absented mind passing by,
Forest would bark to remind us. One day in the mid-morning, I was walking by
the street again to the bus station and was called back by him. John said that I could
not just sneak by without Forest’s notice.

Across the street not far away from Forest, there is a gray cat called, Lily, would
respond to my whistle or call of her name. She would walk out of the fence gate
coming slowly toward me every day. Usually, cats outside would stay away from
stranger passing by. We have had a cat called, Ayoko, who would not allow me to
hold him for more than 15 years. I know the owners who both go to work early in
the morning. Christine tells me that another cat of this household, Oreo, who is one
of her guest for breakfast. I still can’t touch Oreo.

I must mention Chase, a pet dog on the corner house of Stoneford street on the
other side of our subdivision. He is very lonely and stays outside most of the time.
He would wait quietly outside of the back iron gate to see passengers passing by.
He remembers that I am the one give him used tennis balls. The owner, Jim, tells
me that he is  a very good short stop and can catch any ball which is throw at him.
When he barks, he show his teeth that would stop my attempt to pet him unless
Jim is around.

There are many love pets on two other streets that I love to introduce to my readers
all over the world. Scott and Ottis, both black color whose owner would release them
to the driveway gate to greet me in the morning. The owner keeps a very unique front
yard with thick fine lawn like a pudding green and flowing tree. Ottis is a young Lab and
just finishing training, an apparatus on the collar.  I can pet them all day after I leave that
they would go back to the back yard.

My last count that I have made acquaintance with more than 35 pet dogs in the subdivision
and that is my life. I even bring in such experience with dogs around the world. Most pet
dogs owners would allow me to get close to their lovely pets.

No comments: