Wednesday, July 15, 2015

At sea/ Carlos Pueblo

At sea/ Carlos Pueblo
The ship navigates to the Mediterranean from Barcelona, Spain to Napoli,
Italy. It is at sea for one day and two nights. Usually, I would purchase a
$250 deposit for the next trip; I would attend a welcome cocktail party for
Returning guests; I would attend a fine art auction; and I would roam over
the ship to see the programs.

The cruise liner is very good at business. It encourages the passenger to prepay
$250 deposit for a next cruise in four years duration for the full amount after an
immediate $100 deduction on your expanse for this trip. I have done this deposit
for three times, first time I could only buy something on its shop and after that,
I could deduct the amount from my tip to the cruise. In the case of this trip, my
final account was $100 less than  should be balance. I also checked on the shops
for the balance of $16, for the difference of $100 and tip 7 days $84, I bought
a regular shirt with the liner’s logo on it. My son likes it very much. It costs 27 Euros
and after $16 would be about a sale price in Houston department store.

After the passengers being on board, the cruise immediately invites the return
guests to a cocktail party to a bar on Deck 13. Because that is a free drink so I
guess it lasts only 15 minutes. I know the fact so that I drink very fast, first is
a ready glass of wine and after that are grasping three glasses of cold beer when
the waiter passes by. I believe with that kind of hurry drinking, I save $32 of cruise
value. I do not drink at home and I feel those I drink on board are regular drinks
not very much difference from San Miguel beer from Philippine. It usually costs me
4 euros to buy it for the use of toilet inside a shop.

 Another free wine and champagne is at art auction and seminar. There was no seminar
at his ship and I did not get my free champagne while attending a whole auction
because too many attendant. The auction was very fast and not much deal were done.

Roaming over evening musical programs at the first night gave me some idea that
would fill my nights on board. Actually a band plays on side of swimming pools at
four o’clock in the afternoon and regular programs start at 7 o’clock, some last till or
after midnight. This ship is the largest one in the cruise liner; therefore, the liner can
provide a better budget to contract more artists to perform. I compare both ships
which I have had experience, this one is interesting and the other one is unique.

Cruise food is very important to me. I feel that at cruise, I am very much satisfied.
The restaurant department also provides some cooking lessons for the interested
passengers such as steaks, sushi, and cakes etc. There are sample distributed
afterward.


No comments: