Wednesday, January 31, 2024

To my adopted daughters and granddaughters on cruise ship Prima/Carlos Pueblo

To my adopted daughters and granddaughters on cruise ship Prima/Carlos Pueblo

I am so happy to meet you on my vacation to the Western Caribbean and have adopted you as my daughters and granddaughters. I am sending you our pictures together for us to keep in our memory. I estimate that I have had more than 500 plus such friends among the cruise liner. I have been busy renovating my house, fixing the foundation, replacing the PVC pipes underground, interior painting, replacing the hardwood floor on the first story, and the foundation company just finished pumping mud into the underground space to make it solid. Next week they will come back to fill up the yard with the dirt again. In March, we're going to repair the damage to the lawn.

I am leaving for Taiwan via Japan on March 5, 2024 to fix my fake teeth and on April 6, I shall come back to Tokyo to wait for my last minute opportunity to board the Jewel to Seward, Alaska. I shall go on for another two cruises back to back to Seward on the Jewel and fly back to Vancouver, Canada to wait for my chance to board on the Spirit back to Japan in May. I may go back to Taiwan one more time. It sounds very crazy, yet this is my retirement life nowadays.

Thank you very much for your friendship. I know that you all are very pretty and hard working young ladies and I am very honored to have you all as my family members. I hope to see you all again, of course, some of you in my limited lifetime. 

No comments: